Naperville dumpster rental requirements
First-time dumpster rental customers may be surprised by the level of formality that occurs in arranging and finalizing the rental process. State and city authorities have restrictions and regulations related to where a dumpster can be placed, the amount of debris it can accommodate, how long it remains on a private property and other aspects. All these regulations have to be followed, as fees and fines may occur if they are broken.
Want renting a roll-off dumpster to be easy? Simply call us at 773-295-0303, place your order, wait for a dumpster to come, fill it and have it picked up. For more than 20 years, A City Suburban Service, Inc. has been the company that many Naperville homeowners, landlords and contractors call for reliable roll-off dumpster rental.
The necessary permits in Naperville
According to the rules and regulations of the Naperville do not place a rented dumpster on the street without having a permit because it is unlawful and you will be fined. Dumpsters on private property also need a permit.
A permit for a dumpster will not be required by the city, however, staff will enforce the regulations on a complaint basis. The proposed regulations will provide code officers with the necessary language to ensure that dumpsters do not become a permanent fixture in residential neighborhoods. In instances whereby residents do not comply with the ordinance, citations and fines can be issued and levied against the property owner.
All permits are refundable bonds with a deduction for an Administrative Fee.
Customers who wish to have a rented dumpster left on the street must apply for a permit with the local town hall.
There are dumpster placement restrictions in the City of Naperville:
- Dumpsters may be placed only upon a residential driveway or other hard surface approved by the City Engineer.
- Dumpsters may not be placed in any unimproved yards, publicity owned rights-of-way, sidewalks, or other locations not specifically identified as acceptable.
- Only one dumpster may be located on a property at any time.
- Dumpsters must contain all rubbish, garbage and materials so that it does not become windblown.
- A dumpster shall not be placed on a property for more than fourteen consecutive days. No person shall place a dumpster upon their property for more than two such fourteen day periods per calendar year.
- Residents requesting a dumpster for greater than twenty-eight days in a calendar year, but less than six months in duration, will need approval from the Chief Building Official. Residents requesting a dumpster on site for greater than six months in duration will need approval from the City Council.
- Dumpsters associated with a valid and active building permit are exempt from the above regulations unless work associated with the permit has ceased for a period of thirty days.
Renting a roll off dumpster in Naperville: Frequently Asked Questions
A dumpster rental is not so easy as it appears at the beginning because of the level of formality that occurs during process. Here are the most commonly asked questions that residential and business customers have before, during and after renting a dumpster in Naperville. If you can't find an answer here, please give us a call and we will help you out!
Q: What is the difference between a bin, dumpster and roll-off container?
A: There is no difference between them. These words are synonyms. Purpose of them all is waste filling.
Q: When a dumpster is the best option?
A: The main purposes of dumpster is residential or business large cleaning and construction projects. Here are some examples:
- basement or garage clean outs
- junk removal
- yard waste removal
- cleaning out a house
- roofing projects
- replacing siding or windows
- home remodeling or renovation
Q: What type of waste is not accepted in a dumpster?
A: The following waste/debris is NOT accepted in our. dumpsters: hazardous materials. medical waste, lead acid batteries, industrial waste, asbestos, solid waste, tires, paint, oil, flat roofing. Dirt, sand, sod, rocks, cinder blocks, concrete, bricks are ONLY allowed in 6 and 10 cubic yard dumpsters.
Same day dumpster rental service in Naperville at no extra charge
Our Naperville customers appreciate our commitment to delivering fast and quality service. Usually we are able to deliver your roll off dumpster the very same day. This helps you get started on your job quickly, so call us even for the last minute projects. Same day dumpster rental service is available at no extra charge.
If you need any kind of trash or debris removal in Naperville, please call A City Suburban Service, Inc. at 773-295-0303 or 708-689-9933 and let us take care of you! This is the easy way to make sure dumpster rental service will be smooth as 1-2-3.