Bolingbrook dumpster rental requirements
First-time dumpster rental customers may be surprised by the level of formality that occurs in arranging and finalizing the rental process. State and city authorities have restrictions and regulations related to where a dumpster can be placed, the amount of debris it can accommodate, how long it remains on a private property and other aspects. All these regulations have to be followed, as fees and fines may occur if they are broken.
Renting a dumpster from A City Suburban Service, Inc. results in a worry-free job for you. We will deliver needed size dumpster, pick it up when it’s full and discard it according to Bolingbrook rules and regulations without interrupting your plans. If a dumpster can fit on your driveway, you most likely won't need a permit. Depending on where you live you may probably need a permit to park a dumpster on the street. Call us at 773-295-0303 and we will assist you in the process of getting needed permits.
The necessary permits in Bolingbrook
A dumpster placement must fit the city of Bolingbrook rules and regulations. Based upon your project, you may require a dumpster permit issued by Bolingbrook. You need to contact City’s government to know if you need a permit. You can not throw any harmful waste into dumpster. Also dumpster can not be filled more than maximum.
Dumpster rental steps in Bolingbrook
After you contact us for a dumpster rental in Bolingbrook we will ask you a couple of questions in order to properly understand the project and your needs.
- Dumpster size. Often people renting a dumpster don’t know which dumpster size best fits their project. That’s mainly because they have never rented a dumpster in Bolingbrook or anywhere else. If you’re not sure what size you need, just give us a call, we will discuss your project and recommend an appropriate sized dumpster. We provide 6, 10, 15, 20 and 30 yards dumpsters to cover any project size.
- Scheduling a delivery. You don’t want to have your roll-off dumpster shipped until you need it or it came late. Notify us about when your project starts, so we could deliver on a schedule that makes sense to you.
- Drop off location. Prior to our driver arrives in Bolingbrook to drop off your dumpster, you should know the exact location it will be parked at. The drop-off location should be easy for the truck to get in and out of.
- Using a dumpster. After a dumpster is dropped off at your home, your cleanup can begin. Dump all your household trash, bulk items, yard and construction debris. Make sure dumpster is filled level full, nothing over the top. Also keep in mind additional requirements what you can and cannot dispose of. Things that you cannot put in a dumpster include: hazardous materials, medical waste, batteries, tires, paint, chemicals, solvents, liquids, asbestos.
- Dumpster pick up. Once you have finished all of your work we will pick up the roll off dumpster and toss everything away.
Renting a roll off dumpster in Bolingbrook: Frequently Asked Questions
A dumpster rental is not so easy as it appears at the beginning because of the level of formality that occurs during process. Here are the most commonly asked questions that residential and business customers have before, during and after renting a dumpster in Bolingbrook. If you can't find an answer here, please give us a call and we will help you out!
Q: What size of dumpster do I need to choose?
A: A City Suburban Service, Inc. offers different dumpsters for different purposes. The most important thing is to choose the right size of a dumpster. At many cases clients do not know which model they need to rent to fit their needs. Our dumpsters are available in five main sizes: 6 cubic yards, 10 cubic yards, 15 cubic yards, 20 cubic yards and 30 cubic yards.
Not sure, which model to choose? For clients planning to do some non-commercial cleanup or small work, we suggest choosing a 6 or 10 cubic yard dumpster. For clients who are going to make a renovation project or build a small house, we could offer a 15 or 20 cubic yard dumpster. A 30 yard dumpster is the most suitable for building a new house or other building.
Q: Can You place the dumpster on the street?
A: Yes, we can, but you may require a permit for it. Please contact us or your local municipality for more information.
Q: Can I get a service if there is no place for a dumpster on the street?
A: Yes, the truck with a dumpster will come and wait till you load it. The price will be agreed in the terms of agreement.
Same day dumpster rental service in Bolingbrook at no extra charge
Our Bolingbrook customers appreciate our commitment to delivering fast and quality service. Usually we are able to deliver your roll off dumpster the very same day. This helps you get started on your job quickly, so call us even for the last minute projects. Same day dumpster rental service is available at no extra charge.
If you have more questions about dumpster rental in Bolingbrook, restrictions or common safety concerns, A City Suburban Service, Inc. is available at 773-295-0303 or 708-689-9933 to answer all your questions.