Joliet dumpster rental requirements
First-time dumpster rental customers may be surprised by the level of formality that occurs in arranging and finalizing the rental process. State and city authorities have restrictions and regulations related to where a dumpster can be placed, the amount of debris it can accommodate, how long it remains on a private property and other aspects. All these regulations have to be followed, as fees and fines may occur if they are broken.
Want renting a roll-off dumpster to be easy? Simply call us at 708-689-9933, place your order, wait for a dumpster to come, fill it and have it picked up. For more than 20 years, A City Suburban Service, Inc. has been the company that many Joliet homeowners, landlords and contractors call for reliable roll-off dumpster rental.
The necessary permits in Joliet
One of the most important things is to make sure that the rental company can get dumpster to the location easily and safely. There is a need of a permit if a dumpster is placed on the public street, not on a private property. The Streets Division is responsible for dumpster permits in the Joliet.
Permits are free but it must be ordered 48 hours before a dumpster will be placed in a public street or property. There is a need to decide where dumpster will be placed and make the space for it.
Organizing dumpster rental in Joliet
After you contact us for a dumpster rental in Joliet we will ask you a couple of questions in order to properly understand the project and your needs.
- Dumpster size. Often people renting a dumpster don’t know which dumpster size best fits their project. That’s mainly because they have never rented a dumpster in Joliet or anywhere else. If you’re not sure what size you need, just give us a call, we will discuss your project and recommend an appropriate sized dumpster. We provide 6, 10, 15, 20 and 30 yards dumpsters to cover any project size.
- Scheduling a delivery. You don’t want to have your roll-off dumpster shipped until you need it or it came late. Notify us about when your project starts, so we could deliver on a schedule that makes sense to you.
- Drop off location. Prior to our driver arrives in Joliet to drop off your dumpster, you should know the exact location it will be parked at. The drop-off location should be easy for the truck to get in and out of.
- Using a dumpster. After a dumpster is dropped off at your home, your cleanup can begin. Dump all your household trash, bulk items, yard and construction debris. Make sure dumpster is filled level full, nothing over the top. Also keep in mind additional requirements what you can and cannot dispose of. Things that you cannot put in a dumpster include: hazardous materials, medical waste, batteries, tires, paint, chemicals, solvents, liquids, asbestos.
- Dumpster pick up. Once you have finished all of your work we will pick up the roll off dumpster and toss everything away.
Renting a roll off dumpster in Joliet: Frequently Asked Questions
A dumpster rental is not so easy as it appears at the beginning because of the level of formality that occurs during process. Here are the most commonly asked questions that residential and business customers have before, during and after renting a dumpster in Joliet. If you can't find an answer here, please give us a call and we will help you out!
How to keep people out of your rented dumpster?
There are some risk factors to be worry about while renting roll off containers such as homeless individuals, stray animals and vandals. To avoid these annoyances we recommend keeping the unit’s padlock on when it is not in use and set up a temporary fence around it. If your product is kept on private property, then you can add extra protection by putting up “no trespassing” signs around your dumpster.
When a dumpster is picked up?
We do not pick up a dumpster without a notice. It is important to notify us 24 hours before a pick up by telephone or email. If we are able we will pick up a dumpster at the same business day. We could agree the exact pick up day on a dumpster arrival day.
How much does it cost to rent a dumpster?
The price of dumpster rental depends on the dumpster type, size and capacity. Also it depends on customer’s location and required permits in the city. Disposal costs are different in every city because of municipalities. We will give you the best price for a dumpster rental. Approximate dumpster rental prices are displayed above.
Same day dumpster rental service in Joliet at no extra charge
Our Joliet customers appreciate our commitment to delivering fast and quality service. Usually we are able to deliver your roll off dumpster the very same day. This helps you get started on your job quickly, so call us even for the last minute projects. Same day dumpster rental service is available at no extra charge.
To understand more about dumpster rental or to order a container simply call 708-689-9933 and our expert will be more than happy to assist you.