Maywood, Lemont, Berwyn and Westchester are now in the coverage area of A City Suburban Service, giving residents access to excellent roll-away dumpster services.
After years of serving Chicagoland proper, A City Suburban Services has taken on an expansion project that will include areas farther west and southwest. These are densely populated residential areas that are in need of the excellent services A City Suburban Service company has gained a great reputation for offering.
Find dumpster rental services in Maywood
Bordering scenic parks such as Thatcher Woods to the north down Miller Meadow to the south, Maywood’s 24,000-plus residents are proud homeowners who often undertake projects that require a dumpster rental. From smaller landscaping projects that require a six-yard dumpster (the smallest) to large construction projects, such as tearing out a garage and building a new one, which would require something as large as a 30 cubic yard dumpster (the largest), A City Suburban Service company has Maywood residents covered.
Roll-Off dumpster rental services for Lemont residents
Bordering the Des Plaines River to the north with a couple of sizeable country club golf courses to the east, Lemont residents live largely in new construction, but there is also an old river city aspect to the town where historic structures remain. Whether they’re repurposing current rooms old taking on a demolition project in one or more rooms, these homeowners need dumpster services.
Rather than travel miles to the dump to discard of their refuse, or pay big money for a contractor to come in and remove their waste, a roll-off dumpster rental is a perfect solution for Lemont residents. A City Suburban Service has number of sizes that will be perfect for any job and offer conveniences that far outweigh any other option.
Maywood, Lemont, Berwyn and Westchester are now in the coverage area of A City Suburban Service, giving residents access to excellent roll-away dumpster services
Most affordable dumpster rental for Berwyn residents
Berwyn residents no longer have limited choices or have to pay exorbitant prices for a dumpster rental. A City Suburban Service is now providing affordable services that range from $280 to $440 for seven-day use of our dumpsters, which we’ll bring to you and haul away at the close of your project. If you’ve had issues with surprise fees, have no fear – all of our delivery, pick-up, seven day dumpster use and 2 to 5.5 tons of disposal fees are included in the base price, so there are no surprises.
Rent a dumpster in Westchester
Westchester residents with questions about renting a dumpster can count on A City Suburban Service to assist them in every aspect of the process. If you’ve never rented a dumpster or have had a bad experience previously, contact us today because we’re known for exemplary customer service. We’ll help you weigh your options and be completely honest about what will be fit your needs.
Choose the right size dumpster for all types of junk removal projects
Probably one of the most frequently asked questions we get is, “what size dumpster do I need for my project?” There are some general guidelines for that, including the following:
- 6 cubic yard – Great for up to 3,000 pounds of waste, which would fit a project such as demolition of a single room.
- 10 cubic yard – 4,000 pounds of debris is about what you might expect out of a two-car garage cleanout, or small remodeling job that would include bricks, dirt and concrete. This size dumpster will also be a good fit for a single layer of roofing.
- 15 cubic yard – For those two-car garage cleanouts that have a little more packed into it, this dumpster will hold 5,000 pounds of junk. It’s also the most popular dumpster for a medium-size remodeling job.
- 20 cubic yard – This 18-foot by 8-foot unit will hold the refuse from a three-car garage cleanout or a larger construction job that produces up to 7,000 pounds of waste.
- 30 cubic yard – Our biggest unit will hold up to 10,000 pounds of debris, which is about what you can expect out of a 2,200 square-foot single layer roofing job, deck removal or larger remodeling job.